This project has know closed and we a re currently working on the development of new projects part funded by public funds.
You may use the registration form to tell us about your organisation’s future planned IT projects (not occurring before the end April 2009) and we may contact you in the future if it meets the eligibility criteria of funded projects we might deliver.
- Funding is only available to SMEs that are based within Merseyside.
- We are looking to assist company’s who are spending £10,000 or more on ICT Projects.
- Companies must be ready to spend on their ICT project immediately.
- Your business must meet State Aid criteria (not had more than €100,000 grant funding in the previous 3 year period).
- ICT Project elements eligible for funding are training, software and some hardware costs.